Monday 24 June 2013

Four am feeling

I want to make a collage. A picture collage of sorts, pictures of people and things that made a difference, that have changed me to some extent, made me what I am today. They may not be wonderful memories, but they're part of me. I want your picture to be amongst it, I want our memories to float underneath the laminated and the faded, I want it all.

I wonder if people finish writing books and read them again, I wonder if they avoid it because they fear disliking what their own hands have created over hundreds of pages. I wonder if people about to die feel that way about their lives.
I know my book is being written somewhere and I know deep down I want it to be perfect. I want to live this life and leave the world a little better than when I entered it. I want to look back in my dying moments and love what I've created. I want my book to be read and reread like a thousand bestsellers with words that eyes would never grow weary of reading.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your opinion, do oblige :3