Tuesday 12 November 2013

Walls.

Where does the warmth in your arms go when you don’t want to hug me any longer? Where does the light in your eyes disappear to when you don’t want to smile any longer?  Where does the comfort of sunlit afternoons go in the winter?

Why does everything beautiful disintegrate? Why are we forever being subject to change? When we are weaklings, unfit to survive slights.

Where do memories go when I refuse to relive them? Why has the passion in your eyes diffused to steely stares? Where does your heart go when it ceases to care? Where do your unspoken words go when the space between us grows? How can you be? So still and so silent and so cold.

Where does the sun go when the sky weeps?

 Where do I go when you’ve replaced me?










"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star, in somebody else's sky
But why, why, why can't it be mine?"
- Pearl Jam, "Black" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinion, do oblige :3